Terms and Conditions
- This website can be accessed at www.happyinschool.com hereinafter referred to as “the website” and is made available by One Voice South Africa with registration number 2003/006554/08 hereinafter referred to as “the Provider”, “we”, “us”, “our”.
- These website Terms and Conditions herein after referred to as “T&Cs” govern the use of this website.
- These T&Cs are binding and enforceable against each person hereinafter referred to as “you”, “your”, “user” that accesses or uses the website. By using the website, you acknowledge that you have read and agreed to be bound by these T&Cs.
- By using the website in any way, you shall be deemed to have accepted all the T&Cs. If you do not agree to the T&Cs, you must not use this website.
- We reserve the right to amend or withdraw the T&Cs at any time. Any changes will take effect immediately and it is your responsibility to read the T&Cs each time you visit our website.
- These T&Cs apply to users who are consumers for purposes of the Consumer Protection Act, 69 of 2008 (the CPA) and so may limit the risk or liability of the Provider and/or its suppliers, create risk and liability for the user, compel use to indemnify the Provider and/or suppliers and serves as an acknowledgement by the user.
- Anonymous users may use the website.
- You agree that you will not in any way use any device, software or other instrument to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this website. In addition, you agree that you will not use any robot, spider, other automatic device or manual process to monitor, copy, distribute or modify the website or information contained herein without the written consent from the Provider.
- You may not display, publish, print, copy or post the information contained within the website without express prior written consent from the Provider
- You may not use the website to distribute material which is defamatory, offensive, contains or amounts to hate speech or is otherwise unlawful.
- The contents of this website, all materials, information, texts, images, graphics, and data are owned by the Provider. You will not acquire the right, title or interest in or to the website or its content thereof.
- Any unauthorised copying, reproduction, or distribution of the website’s content is prohibited unless authorised by the Provider and will constitute an infringement of such copyright.
- We will use reasonable endeavors to maintain the availability of the website, except during scheduled maintenance periods, and are entitled to discontinue providing the website or any part thereof with or without notice to you.
- The Provider may in its sole discretion terminate, suspend and modify this website, with or without notice to you. You agree that the Provider will not be liable to you if it chooses to suspend, modify or terminate this website.
- If you fail to comply with your obligations under these T&Cs, this may (in our sole discretion with or without notice to you) lead to a suspension and/or termination of your access to the website without any prejudice to any claims for damages or otherwise that we may have against you.
- The Provider is entitled, for purposes of preventing suspected fraud and/or where it suspects that you are abusing the website, to blacklist you on its database (including suspending or terminating your access to the website), The accepts no other liability which may arise as a result of such blacklisting.
- At any time, you can choose to stop using the website, with or without notice to the Provider.
- The use of the website is entirely at your own risk and you assume full responsibility for any risk or loss resulting from use of the website or reliance on any information on the website.
- Whilst the Provider takes reasonable measures to ensure that the content of the website is accurate and complete, we make no representations or warranties, whether express or implied, as to the quality, timeliness, operation, integrity, availability or functionality of the website or as to the accuracy, completeness or reliability of any information on the website.
- The Provider disclaims liability for any damage, loss or expenses, whether direct, indirect or consequential in nature, arising out of or in connection with your access to or use of the website and/or any content therein unless otherwise provided by law.
- In addition to the disclaimers contained elsewhere in these T&Cs, the Provider also makes no warranty or representation, whether express or implied, that the information or files available on the website are free of viruses, spyware, malware, trojans, destructive materials or any other data or code which is able to corrupt, destroy, compromise, disrupt, disable, harm, jeopardise or otherwise impede in any manner the operation, stability, security functionality or content of your computer system, computer network, hardware or software in any way. You accept all risk associated with the existence of such viruses, destructive materials or any other data or code which is able to corrupt, compromise, jeopardise, disrupt, disable, harm or otherwise impede in any manner the operation or content of a computer system, computer network, any handset or mobile device, or your hardware or software, save where such risks arise due to the gross negligence or wilful misconduct of the Provider, its employees, agents or authorised representatives. the Provider thus disclaims all liability for any damage, loss or liability of any nature whatsoever arising out of or in in connection with your access to or use of the website
Required in terms of Section 43 of the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act 25 of 2002 are as follows:
- Full name: OneVoice South Africa, is a NGO registered in South Africa with registration number 2003/006554/08
- Physical address: 70 Hunt Road, Glenwood, Durban, 4001, South Africa
- Contact number: +27 031 202 0555
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Director Detail: Marlijn van Berne